Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 10:10 am

If I have financial judgments against me, and I register a car in my name, can that car be taken from me as an asset to pay the judgement. Does the DMV give my registration information automatically to creditors? The car will be registered in Florida, but the judgments are in New York.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search