Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 10:44 am

I am a resident of Florida. Got arrested and charged for a violation while visiting Pennsylvania. If I were to get probation, how would that be served as far as jurisdiction?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search