Legal Question in Elder Law in Florida

How do i Declare a Person Incompetent & gain legal Guardianship ?

Asked on 10/01/13, 2:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There is a procedure you have to do, which starts with a Petition to the court. You should schedule a consultation with an attorney who advertises guardianships.

Read more
10/01/13, 5:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88222 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now