Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 12:04 pm

We are moving to another state and there is a minor child who will be going with us. His parents are allowing him to go with us however we are unsure of the best way to handle the legal side. Is emancipation of the minor or guardianship transfer the best way to go. This isn't a small move this is from Florida to Alaska so if the child becomes ill or gets hurt I need to be able to get him help and am not sure how to go about this with the child not being mine. Any advice will be helpful. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search