Florida  |  Immigration Law

We are interested in hiring a female PGA golf instructor who has aligned thinking and teaching philosophies as our staff. I posted a job ad on an instructor network and received a response from a woman who is from Spain (Canary Islands). We would like to hire her but aren't sure of the visa requirements or track to get her here to work for us. We are trying to serve the female market and it is best to hire a female professional. She satisfies our requirements. Can you suggest how we can make this happen?

Answered on: 9/23/13, 10:58 am by Marlene Hemmings

This is far too complex an issue for this forum. I highly recommended that you consult (in-person) with an experienced Immigration Attorney who is well versed in employment based immigration, especially athletes & related occupations. I'm sure you can obtain a good referral from your local Bar Association.

Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law 23371 Mulholland Drive, Suite 294 Woodland Hills, 91364