Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 6:18 pm

I have sex whith a woman 15 years ago in the she got pregnan the child was born in an other country the mother is not a us citizen beacourse the child was consive in the us does the child have the right to be automatic a us citizen

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search