Florida  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 1:59 pm


I am involved in a car accident and I received the ticket but now checking on my phone instead of taking picture at all time, it looks it switched to video and I got the other person involved in the accident stating something totally different to what she told the police when he arrived. my question is:

Can I use this in court or I made a mistake without knowing and I can get sue over for that?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/01/13, 2:38 pm by Craig Epifanio

It's difficult to say if what you did was illegal. There was no expectation of privacy on the open street, but it could be that some conversations may or may not be admitted. You should get an attorney to represent you on the ticket and they can decide if it will be useful for you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Craig Epifanio, P.A. 5445 16th Street N St Petersburg, FL 33703

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search