Legal Question in Securities Law in Georgia

Is it legal for a company to performa a reverse stock option, reducing the number of shares a stockholder has, without informing the stockholder first?

Asked on 2/02/13, 9:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends. Is the company public or private? Is there an operating agreement in place? What does the subscription agreement say? Would need more info to answer your question. Please repost with more details of the situation. Best regards.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/13, 9:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Securities Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now