Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/16/02, 8:44 am

Rape and Child Molestation by catholic priest

As a teenage boy, I was raped and molested for a number of years by a catholic priest. I have exacting proof and witnesses. This has ruined my life in every way. I am now 40. Do I have any legal recourse to take action against and sue the catholic church?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search