Legal Question in Administrative Law in Georgia

A seventeen year old boy with a truck in his name traded me for my car with moms permission, I have a title signed by him but now his mother wants the truck back. Who is right here? Can I legally keep this truck?

Asked on 10/18/12, 2:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your post has nothing to do with Adminsitartive Law, so it will be seen mostly by lawyers that do not handle this type matter.

Now the bad news. A 17 year old can void a contract (your way to have avoided this was to see a lawyer beforehand, and the lawyer would have gotten parental consent, etc). So you get to give the truck back.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/12, 3:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now