Georgia  |  Admiralty Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/26/12, 11:44 pm

I would like to file for a UCC-1 to become a soverign. What information other than the form will I need? I, the natural person, would like to redeem my BIRTH CERTIFICATE and discharge my debt. What information do I need?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search