Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/12, 6:12 pm

If I was arrested on a drug charge and asked to assist with the arrest of several other in exchange of being released and did not cooperate as agreed... Can they issue a warrant and later charge me with the crime committed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search