Georgia  |  Criminal Law

I was charged with shoplifting for $38.00 in futon County. I do have a prior criminal record with VGCSA in 2004, and a shoplifting charge in 2002. I finished all of my probation successfully. The incident happened on 12 29 2009 I was not taken to jail, just given ticket with a court date.How much would it cost me to obtain your representation regarding this matter? I am 27 years old, and also a student at Georgia State University. What should I do or expect?

Answered on: 1/03/10, 1:07 pm by Charles W. Field

I doubt you'll get a satisfactory answer in this type of forum. Contact a local attorney.

Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law 911 Duluth Hwy., Ste. D-3211 Lawrenceville (north Atlanta), GA 30043

Answered on: 1/03/10, 8:04 pm by Kendall Carter

You really need to provide some more information about your case in order for the lawyer to be able to give you a proper answer. Mr. Field is right. This needs to be actively discussed and then an estimate can be formed. Please contact my office in the morning. I am in Atlanta and am very experienced in such matters before the Fulton County court system.

4043627397

The Law Offices of Kendall W. Carter, LLC 1800 Peachtree Street NW, Ste. 620 Atlanta, GA 30309