Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

Federal time

My Fiance was convicted in Federal court, then in state, however the state Judge ran his sentence with the Federal sentence and told him what ever he does with the feds, however the state picked him up and he is trying to learn how do he get transfered to the feds, the warden at the prision has been trying to help him do so, but notified him today that he doesn't know how to do it, so that's what I am trying to find out, how to get him over to the Feds.

Asked on 5/08/08, 12:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicholas Adamucci ADAMUCCI, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Federal time

I would need more facts in order to answer your question. If you want to email me at [email protected], I will be happy to help.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/08, 7:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now