Georgia  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/13, 7:46 am

We just left court and the application for warrant was dismissed by judge--can same charges be brought before court again?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search