Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/13, 6:16 am

I am 17 years old and I live in savannah georgia. My parents argue with me constantly everyday with no purpose. Now it's to the point where I want to move out. Would the police force me back home?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/16/13, 6:22 am by Scott Riddle

Either that or arrest you, and then you go into adult life with a record. When you are an adult and able to support yourself, you can make your own decisions. At that point, you are also responsible for the consequences as well.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search