Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/10, 2:18 pm

my daughter got put with a safety resource with my permission after a report was made through dfacs but she has been with her 2 and a half months now and they are not doing anything to help me get her back, since there was no papers signed by the judge do i have legal right to go get my daughter without any trouble with the law?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/18/10, 4:32 pm by Scott Riddle

If you lost your daughter, and you find it important to get her back (or see to her well-being), you'll get a lawyer and not an internet forum. No one here can possibly tell you whether to take that action.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search