Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 7:22 am

I have relocated to another county in the same state due to spouse's job transfer. Can you transfer children to another school if you have joint custody with the other parent. I am primary custodial parent, the children are with me during school term with other parent having three weekends/month visitation and I have tie breaking authority.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search