Georgia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/10/11, 10:45 am

Does the state (albama or georgia) has right to intercept a federal income and or a state income tax return due to a non costodial parent who owes arrears in child support.

if so, does the custodial parent has right to demand a record that shows where his or her income tax refund was applied to amount owed on the child support arrears.

michael nwanolue

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search