Georgia  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 10:09 am

Greetings, I am located in Georgia, USA. My mom was arrested a little more than 10 years ago, and she left to Mexico. After 10 years, how can I start the paperwork to get my mom back into Georgia, USA? My father who was married to her has citizenship, as do all her children being me, my two brothers, and sister. Please help me get started with what I need to do to allow her back into the USA. She had a residency card but not citizenship. It expired.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/24/13, 10:12 am by Michael Cho

You could petition for your mother if you are a US citizen and your mother is not subject to any grounds of inadmissibility based on any previous criminal convictions and the like.

You may contact me for a free consultation here if you wish:

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Michael Cho 10940 Wilshire Boulevard, 16th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90024

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search