Georgia  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/27/09, 8:48 pm


My 14 year old daughter just got a G-tubing, about a month ago, She has been having problems, where the site is oozing out substances of what she being eating I have been to her Gastro Doctor and to the emerrgency room of the hospital where she received the surgery. They were not able to take care of the problems both times I went in, I was sent home with applications to put around the site and left to deal with the problem all over again. I was told the person who could handle the case was out of the country and so I had to come back when she came in I am concerned about this because my daughter is susceptible to infections becasue of low t and b cells. This could cause infection if not carefully taken care of. Is this cause for a suit - negligence or malpractice?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search