Georgia  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/26/13, 10:25 am

my property was on the truck that was driven by the owner of truck who has the insirance but the ins co denied my claim. This is bad faith i believe. Do i need to hire attorney or write a demand letter myself. Property value up to 10,000.00

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/26/13, 5:18 pm by Glen Ashman

Your post lacks any facts that tell us why an insurer owes you for property on a truck. You need to see a lawyer and not make things worse with letters. I suspect you'll need to sue the driver directly. If he has insurance coverage, the insurer will defend him.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ashman Law Office 2791 Main Street EAST POINT Atlanta, GA 30344

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search