Georgia  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/30/12, 3:35 pm

There is a property that was supposed to be signed over to me at the age of 21 due to my fathers lack of back pay child support. I am now 33 and the house and land still remain in my father's name and half in my mother's name. I would like to get a copy of the court papers to see exactly what they state. How do I go about doing this? What is the next step I need to take in order to get the property into my name?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search