Georgia  |  Sexual Harassment

A friend of mine responded to a Craigslist ad for an 18 year old. The author of the ad admitted he's 18 so they traded pictures. The kid said his parents were strict and did know he was gay. After exchanging emails pictures and numbers the kid gets discovered by the father and the father sends a threading email to my friend stating the kid is only 16. The dad is supposedly a big shot. The next day a black Honda accord pulls up with two men dressed causally and requested to speak to him. The roommate said he wasn't here and the men said they would check back. No badge no gun identification or government markings on the car just a regular Honda sedan! Should my friend be worried and consult a lawyer or wait it out

Answered on: 4/04/13, 4:44 am by Scott Riddle

Sure, you friend should be worried. Anyone stupid enough to engage in that type of activity should be, for many reasons.

Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC Suite 1530 Tower Place, 3340 Peachtree Road Atlanta, GA 30326