Illinois  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/15/13, 7:56 pm

If I was falsly terminated and the statue of limitations to file a claim surpassed and I was incarcerated is thier anything else that can be done

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/16/13, 12:39 pm by Chen Kasher

The statute can be tolled in certain situations. Consult with an attorney regarding the specific facts of your case.

Disclaimer: this is not advice; I am not your attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Chen Kasher 1642 E. 56th Street Chicago, IL 60637

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search