Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Illinois

Insurance agency is not paying for all medical bills after accident( other drivers fault) since car damage was only $165. Chiropractor does not agree to reduce the bill, and lawyer could not help me either with a solution with the same argument that damage was not high! Does it make sense to file complaint with chiropractic board to make him reduce the bill?? Thank you

Asked on 5/01/13, 9:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No. He is under no legal requirement to reduce his bill. The chiropractic board addresses licensing issues not billing issues.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now