Legal Question in Admiralty Law in India

sir,please answer me. i would like to marry a hindu girl.i am a muslim guy. i am 22 year old and she is 21. wgat is the procedure of registering ourselves without the knowledge of family now. its a little complicated case of us and i dont want to lose her on any account.please tell me the way to marry her.

Asked on 2/16/13, 8:13 am

3 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is not a question under Admiralty Law.

You can get married under Spl. Marriage Act

Read more
Answered on 2/23/13, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now