Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/08/13, 5:03 pm

My court order states that me and the mother of my child is suppose to rotate every year to file my son which she hasn't allowed me too in 15 yrs I'm also paying my child support on time do I have a case if I take her back to court

2 Answer

Answered on: 4/10/13, 8:13 pm by Jay Rigdon

If you have a court order allowing it, you can claim the deduction without taking her back to court.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rockhill Pinnick LLP 105 East Main Warsaw, IN 46580

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search