Iowa  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/09, 9:58 am


If I had surgery and the surgeon left foriegn item in

my leg that has migrated to the hip region now causing problem. Recourse?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search