Legal Question in Telecomm Law in Iowa

Do I have to respond to an Indiana attorney general civil investigative demand if I live in Iowa and as an individual not a business?

Asked on 9/18/13, 12:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on the syubject matter and it is a job for an Indiana attorney to render an opinion.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/13, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now