Legal Question in DUI Law in Kansas

I was arrested for a dui by kansas highway patrol in a different county, they took blood so I didn't recieve my dc27 then but will in the future. I have live at the address that was on the police report anymore. My question is will they mail it to me or deliver in person, I've since changed it on my dl and for the postal service but it it is delivered in person will I habe to move back to the address on the report

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Notices will most likely be mailed to you. At the least, you need to make sure that the Court where you were charged (or to be prosecuted) has your current address. Better yet, would be that they have your attorneys address. DUI is serious. Consult directly with a defense attorney very soon. You only have days to get some things on file.

Good luck

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Kansas