Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Louisiana

verbal agreement

I loaned a family member some money. He verbally agreed to pay it back (so much a week). What type of legal form could I use so it would back it up if he doesn't pay?

Asked on 8/30/04, 7:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Pascal Howard Pascal M. Howard, Atty @ LaW
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: verbal agreement

Have him sign a promissory note for the amount owed and how much is to be paid weekly or monlthly, in other words the terms of the loan.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/04, 7:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now