Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/12, 12:23 am

I filed custody papers. The other party has not yet been served. However, in the interest of the child, we are trying to reconcile and work our problems out through counseling. As such, I would like to have my custody matter dismissed. I saw that there were no such forms on the court website. Also, can this matter be sealed from public inspection?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/10/12, 8:27 am by Robert Sher

You can file a Line with the case caption requesting the clerk to dismiss the matter.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Wagshal and Sher 4824 Edgemoor Lane Bethesda, MD 20814

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search