Legal Question in Criminal Law in Michigan

Expunge my first offense.

I would like to know how to go about getting my felony charge either sealed or expunged from my record.

Asked on 1/19/09, 9:25 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Expunge my first offense.

A good explanation of expungement procedure and requirements can be found at:

After reading everything, if you qualify, you can reach us at 1 866.766.5245

Chuck Kronzek

Read more
1/19/09, 9:39 am
Jack Jaffe Legal Center of Jack L. Jaffe
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Expunge my first offense.

I handle a large amounts of expungements in my practice, however I would need to speak with you to see if you qualify. Please call me at 877.588.2297 There is no charge for the consult.

Read more
1/19/09, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88222 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now