Minnesota  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/10/10, 8:37 am

I am having medical problems due to a work comp injury. If the insurance company denies costs incured can I go after the employer that I worked for at time of injury?

The employer terminated my employment due to work restrictions from injury. Is the employer responseable for lost wages? Is there a time limit for collecting benifits?

Thank You for you help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search