Missouri  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/03, 11:37 pm

leaving state

I have met someone else and am leaving my husband and I want to take my kids with me. The gentleman lives out of state. Can I take my children out of state with me? I am not telling my husband that I am leaving, but I will let him know once I have so we can make arrangements for him to see the kids.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search