Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Missouri

We are looking for an attorney to represent a Religious Organization who has been subjected to violation of Religious, Civil, Human and Constitutional Rights. Our rights have been violated in Illinois, Iowa and Missouri. We need representation from an Attorney who is not afraid of controvercy, the press or intimidation.

Asked on 2/16/13, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Stevens The Stevens Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if you wish to discuss you may call our office

Read more
Answered on 2/18/13, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now