Missouri  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/09/12, 2:02 pm

Hi, I was told by my employer I voluntarily terminated my employment. I filed a grievance, was then told I was terminated for a policy violation. I have been denied unemployment because they told the unemployment office I was terminated for "unprofessional and inappropriate behavior". I am pretty sure they need to be able to provide proof of this. How can they just say I quit, then change it to I was terminated to I was unprofessional and inappropriate? Please help. We are to the point of a neutral arbitrator, they have an attorney, I do not. I have two different papers from SSM, one says they pay the neutral arbitrator, the next one says I pay half. Which is correct? Thanks As you see their information changes to meet their needs.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search