Legal Question in Employment Law in Missouri

Hi, I was told by my employer I voluntarily terminated my employment. I filed a grievance, was then told I was terminated for a policy violation. I have been denied unemployment because they told the unemployment office I was terminated for "unprofessional and inappropriate behavior". I am pretty sure they need to be able to provide proof of this. How can they just say I quit, then change it to I was terminated to I was unprofessional and inappropriate? Please help. We are to the point of a neutral arbitrator, they have an attorney, I do not. I have two different papers from SSM, one says they pay the neutral arbitrator, the next one says I pay half. Which is correct? Thanks As you see their information changes to meet their needs.

Anthony Smith LawSmith

You did not easy why you are pro se ( without an attorney) you should rethink that decision. You may have a civil claim for retaliatory termination.

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Missouri

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms