Legal Question in Disability Law in New Jersey

I had a stroke Nov 2006 and I have been working for my employer for 17 years now. I had a review on May 12th 2010 and I rec'd a 71 (D) On my review they marked me for needs constant reminding on certain job functions. I see a neurologist every 6 months and I take medications but the doctor sid that if I haven't gotten my memory back to normal by now, It will not get any better. I give my company 100% of myself everyday, but there are times when I can't rememeber things. I had a meeting with the top AP Mangaer on Friday, and she told me to take notes, and I told her that wouldn't help and she was getting very not understanding why I told her that, and she told me than we would have to make a meeting with the Human Resources people, and I told her I would try and make notes. But it was like she was trying to intimidate me. She said they were going to monitor me every week and in 60 days ( I forgot actually what she said to me). Can they fire me???

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

It appears that you are a disabled person in need of a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA.

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in New Jersey