Legal Question in Business Law in New Jersey

Company in PA has 10 year old paint they want to sell. Company in PA sends sample to company in NJ. Company in NJ agrees to buy the paint "as is". This is stated in writing. The company in NJ goes to use the paint and finds it's all no good for their application. They want to return the paint for refund. Company in PA will not take it back or refund. Does the company in NJ have any recourse.

Frank Natoli Natoli-Lapin, LLC

Thanks for your question. I would not consider this response conclusive of course, but if you purchased it "as is" how can you later claim that you are entitled for a refund because it did not suit your purpose?

If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Kind regards,

Frank

www.LanternLegal.com

866-871-8655

[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

More Business Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Business Law Legal Forms