New Jersey  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/13, 8:10 pm

I worked with a company for 7 months. During my employment was given "fully paid and nonassessable shares of common stock." I have since left the company. I have a couple questions as I don't know much about stock.

1. Is this still my stock?

2. Can I sell this stock (at the time I was told I had to wait 6 months, which has since passed)

3. Can I buy stock in the company online? Or is this illegal since I used to work for them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search