Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

I had my name as ReddiRani (First) Barinepalle (Last). After citizenship, I changed to Rani (First), Redy (Middle), Barinepalle (last). Now, I would like to change back to ReddiRani (First) Barinepalle (Last) legally. What should I do

Asked on 2/17/12, 7:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Larry Raiken Larry S Raiken LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Make application for a name change.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/12, 8:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now