Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

At the time of my divorce I had full medical benefits for my children and myself .. Last year we had lost our union contract, and now my company is taking 90 monthly from my wages.. I have also received a bill for my sons stitches for 499.00.. My husband refuses to reimburse me for any of it .. He claims when we got divorced, I elected to pay for benefits.. That was when I had FULL coverage.. I am exhausted from asking him, emailing him, and begging me for what he needs to now pay.. He is so ungrateful, he has been off the hook from even so much as paying a dime in the past .. He has already emailed me stating he will not give me a dime !!

He also refused to pay for my daughters cheer at 2500.00, after he brought her to tryouts, and he talked he into trying out ??

Robert Gleaner Robert A. Gleaner, P.C.

Your question cannot be answered without a careful review of your Final Judgment of Divorce and/or Property Settlement Agreement. You should review this with a Family Law attorney of your choice, who practices law in your county, as soon as possible. Best wishes! Rob Gleaner

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey