New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/13, 8:44 pm

I want to report my ex-wife for immigration fraud. I found out too late that she'd "taken me" during my 4 years of marriage, but I've discovered she falsified documents to come here (Business Visa) - and she was already under suspicion under the Tourist Visa program.

I have 2 young kids (previous marriage) and find her to be a menace -- and I would like her to face the consequences of her fraud. (She has perm green card now, and we were divorced in 2010, just after she got the GC.)

I'm concerned the INS will see me as an accomplice, though I was merely a Rube -- I never helped her with her paperwork and schemes.

Please tell me whether INS wants to hear from people like me who have been treated fraudulently (as much as the US GOVT has been treated fraudulently.)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search