New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/13, 12:16 am

I traveled here to the Dominican Republic in August on a business trip which has extended longer than I expected. Since my mother became a US Citizen while I was a minor in the state of New Jersey I applied for my Citizenship Certificate but it has not yet arrived. My permanent residence card expired last month. What can I do in order to return home? Thank you in advance for your answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search