New Jersey  |  Workers Comp

I am currently collecting workmans' compensation and will no longer be able to do the job that I had before. My question is If I train and take a position at an insurance company before I am through with my treatment and medical issues will Workman's compensation continue to pay for my medical issues that were associated with my accident as well as my pay? Thanking you in advance for your immediate attention in this very important matter.

Answered on: 8/11/13, 5:18 am by Drew Quinones

You need to talk to an attorney experienced in NJ workers compensation law. Call me for a free consultation.

267-210-8752

Drew Quinones, P.C. 11880 Bustleton Avenue Suite 206, 2nd Floor Philadelphia, PA 19116

Answered on: 8/11/13, 1:41 pm by Ronald Aronds

If your worker's compensation doctor has not yet found you to be at maximum medical improvement then under the law they are required to still give you treatment for your work injury. However you should tell your comp doctor about your plan to train for a different type of job just to be on the safe side. Please contact my office to discuss your case in more detail. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC 117A North Union Avenue Cranford, NJ 07016