New Mexico  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/10/13, 11:07 am

Hello i have a question about something that happened recently. My brother got beat up with bricks, a pole, and nunchucks. The police charged the person who did that with disorderly conduct and aggravated assult? is that enough charges. i want that person to pay for what he did because my brother got a fractured skull and he had to go thru surgery. He lost his memory. and the person who did that was about 13-15 years old. please answer my question as soon as you can. please.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search