New York  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/04/07, 9:11 am

can the charge be dropped

i am on parole for a non violent felony i got arrested for 220.03 cpcs 7th degree if i go to a residential program for 30 days is it possible to get no jail time

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search