Legal Question in DUI Law in New York

Dwi

I have two dwi's the first one is still pending. I have a lawer for the first one. I don't have a lawer for the second one. They are both misdeamers. I want to now if I am facing jail time.

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Law Associates P.C.

Re: Dwi

After a conviction for DWI, any other conviction within ten years may result in treatment as a Felony with the potential to serve State prison time.

Overall, there may be a lot that a privately retained attorney may be able to do for you, however in all honesty you should seek to have both of yor cases covered by the same attorney if at all possible as this makes the process a lot smoother for you and is usually very beneficial to the outcome of your cases.

I am currently handling various cases where there are more than 4 open cases by a single individual for DWI, so i am very experienced in these matters.

If you would like to contact my office for further discussion of this case please feel free to do so, for a free consultation contact us at 212.709.8303

Jonathan Nelson The Law Offices of Jonathan B. Nelson, PC

Re: Dwi

With a second DWI pending, jail time is a definite possibility. We are former prosecutors and are very familiar with the issues involved. Please fee free to call immediately 718.909.6016

Christopher Hoyt The Law Offices of Christopher W. Hoyt

Re: Dwi

With a second offense the chance of jail time is much more significant. You should have a qualified criminal defense attorney representing you. Please feel free to contact my office if we may be of any assistance.

Re: Dwi

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Re: Dwi

There is a strong possibility that you will be offered jail time on your second offense. The best advice is to retain a competent Criminal Defense Attorney.Please visit my website at www.nydrunkdrivingdefense.com or contact my office@7188340087 for a free phone consultation.

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Re: Dwi

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Re: Dwi

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Re: Dwi

AVA ZELENETSKY AVA L. ZELENETSKY, ESQ.

Re: Dwi

With a second offense so close in time, jail may be a possibility. You would be best served to retain an attorney immediately. If you would like a free consultation, please feel free to call me.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New York