New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 5:50 am

The property was bought during marriage. Title is for both our names. My husband agrees to sign Quick Claim Deed and release his in interest in property to me. My question: in case of divorce, can he request half of equity in this property because it was bought during marriage?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search